About Me

Hey my name is Mianka. Im currently studying health and social care level 3 at college, Im hoping to become a social worker. I have a lovely boyfriend who i have been with for 2 and a half years he is so kind and caring. Im obsessed with shopping and makeup and anything beauty wise. I spend a fortune shopping and on my makeup, the makeup i like the most is by benefit or clinique as it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. When i leave college in 1 year me and the boyfriend are gonna be buying a house together and i cant wait im sooo excited lol. I met my boyfriend when i was on a night out with my friends and he was with his we then lost contact for a year and he contacted me. We have been together happily for 2years and i wouldnt change it for the world.

Monday 11 July 2011

Liz Earle Beauty Products

For the past couple of weeks I have been using a variety of Liz Earles beauty products ranging from Cleanse tone and polish where I used the Hot Cloth Clenser to get soft skin and remove dead skin cells I also used instant boost skin tonic as my skin looked very dull but after using this for two weeks it gave my skin a nice glow. Because my skin had got quite sunburnt during the sunny period I tried the Skin Moisturiser for combination/oily skin and it worked it stopped my skin drying out and peeling. For tired eyes I higly reccomend using Liz Earles Daily eye repair as it removes dark circles and reduces puffiness giving you beautiful morning eyes if you use the Eyebright Soothing Eye lotion along side this you will have perfect morning eyes that you see on celebritys.
I would definately reccomend Liz Earles skin products as I use them all the time now and wouldnt change.

No comments:

Post a Comment