About Me

Hey my name is Mianka. Im currently studying health and social care level 3 at college, Im hoping to become a social worker. I have a lovely boyfriend who i have been with for 2 and a half years he is so kind and caring. Im obsessed with shopping and makeup and anything beauty wise. I spend a fortune shopping and on my makeup, the makeup i like the most is by benefit or clinique as it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. When i leave college in 1 year me and the boyfriend are gonna be buying a house together and i cant wait im sooo excited lol. I met my boyfriend when i was on a night out with my friends and he was with his we then lost contact for a year and he contacted me. We have been together happily for 2years and i wouldnt change it for the world.

Monday 2 May 2011

My week away with the better half!!

During the easter holidays I went to my boyfriends parents caravan with him and his rents, the caravan is situated at skirlington market, it was really hot all week so we could sit out most of the days. I stayed sunday tii monday the first week and was back at college for three days then came back to the van last thursday til today. We went on a bike ride most days and to the bar on the site which was excellent. On the nights me and my boyfriend went for a romantic walk along the cliff tops and down to the seafront which was excellent watching the sunrise together.  On the friday of the royal wedding we sat and watched it til 1 before going for a drive round hornsea then coming back for a bbq and a party and lots of alcohol lol. The weekend was excellent and I didnt want it to end. I love spending time with my boyfriend and his rents but hate having to say bye to him. During the weekend we were talking about how he cant wait for me to move in with him in a year or so when ive finished college it was really romantic. I had to say bye to him after 11 days with him but i get to see him again a week on thursday but it still miss him loads. I am so in love with him and wouldnt change it for the world. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment